I attended the VimM#4 that is a Vim study meeting.There are nealy 50 participants on Monday's weeknight, as if like a secret organization:)
Bye the way, workshops in Tokyo often are held at Dai building. I think that reason is Ruby's power.
Digest is following:
- Progamming Camp Team
- Programming Camp Team is composed so gorgeous members that are included Mr. Yoshioka, Mr. Sasada and Mr. Nishio so on. They implemented public relations about Security & Programming Camp 2009. Unfortunately, there is age limit, then I am over the age limt of 22 years old:(
- Mr. bonar - Vim Server 入門
- I could not understand how this feature(:help clientserver) work when I read this :help first time. That's an interesting idea.
- Mr. taku-o - Vimでコード印刷
- When I used to use Windows, sometimes I used this feature(:help :hardcopy).
- Mr. ujihisa - blogger.vim
- Mr. hagino_3000
- Mr. ssig33 - 人類の絶滅
- Sorry, I just remembered that Growl's notification storm:p
- Mr. Ubuntu - Vim on Emacs
- Mr. kana - これからVimを極めたい人が読むべきたった一つの文書
I had a good time in the Vimmer's meeting after a long time. Thanks for Mr. ujihisa and Sasada Lab's members providing a venue for VimM#4!!